It is the mission of Coalinga Girls Basketball to educate and empower today's young ladies with confidence, commitment and integrity, so they can live a productive and successful tomorrow. We want to teach young athletes respect for themselves, their peers and their community by instilling a code of ethics built on honesty, responsibility and teamwork. Together, our players and coaches along with family and volunteers will create a safe environment so that every athlete can reach their full potential. We seek to develop players' talents and increase their skills in the game of basketball and more importantly life!
- Encourage fundamental development
- Improve individual and team player skills
- Provide competitive playing opportunities for young ladies
- Assist in coaching development
- Advance sportsmanship and teamwork in a fun, competitive environment
Who Are We?
Coalinga Girls Basketball was established in the Fall of 2012 in hopes of recruiting and developing young ladies of all ages to grow as players and teammates all the way up to the High School level.